An overview of the key points of knowledge about graphite rotors
Graphite rotors are widely used in our lives, mainly because their performance advantages are well received by the public. So what is a graphite rotor? What is its specific use? Graphite has a certain electrical conductivity. As a new type of conductive material, graphite is used as a material in many electrical industries.
Graphite rotors are mainly made of graphite, so it has the characteristics of graphite and can also be used as a lubricant and wear-resistant material. Graphite has a good lubrication effect at high temperatures. Graphite rotor also has good corrosion resistance, resistance to various gases and liquids, can be used in petroleum, chemical and other industries.
The graphite rotor has obvious anti-radiation effect and can be used as a thermal insulation and anti-radiation material. The graphite rotor includes a high-purity graphite rotor and a metal graphite composite plate, the latter consisting of a metal core plate and a flexible graphite coil, and there are two types: stamping and bonding. It can stamp various gaskets, which is a sealing material with a wide range of applications and strong sealing performance.
Processing and application of graphite rotor.
1. Strong processing capacity, can provide different specifications and splicing of graphite rotor.
2. Graphite products for extrusion, vibration molding, compression molding and isostatic pressing can be supplied as needed.
3. According to different technical requirements, graphite products such as graphite rotors can be treated with oxidation, impermeability and reinforcement to improve performance and use time.
How can I extend the service life of my graphite rotor?
1. Preheat before use: gas must be introduced into the rotor before impregnation; Before the graphite is immersed in molten aluminum, the rotor is preheated for 5 min ~ 10 min at about 100mm above the liquid level to avoid the influence of rapid cooling on the material. The air supply can only be stopped after the rotor has raised the liquid level to prevent clogging of the pores of the rotor nozzle.
2. Rotor immersion depth: The graphite rotor is immersed in the aluminum melt at a reasonable depth, so that the reinforcement sleeve exposes about 80 mm of aluminum liquid level and immersion of about 60 mm below the liquid level, which can effectively increase the oxidation loss and erosion of the rotor.
3. Air isolation: Nitrogen or argon is introduced into the purification box to ensure the positive pressure in the box, isolate the outside air, and prevent the oxidation of the graphite rotor.
4. The argon or nitrogen of the graphite rotor should be pure: if the leakage of pipes, joints and other parts leads to impure argon or nitrogen introduced into the aluminum melt, the upper part of the rotor will be seriously oxidized, and even several gas injection holes in the lower part will be oxidized, which will greatly shorten the service life of the rotor.
5. The transmission system should be stable: the graphite rotor and the transmission system are connected by connecting rods (tubes). If the connecting rod is deformed under high temperature for a long time, or the relevant parts of the transmission equipment are loose, it will affect the neutrality and operation stability of the rotor, and it is easy to cause the graphite rotor to break or bump, causing damage.
Qingdao Sanlian Graphite Products Co., Ltd